Call Us Contact Us
Call us on: Free phone 02920 404020

Here our trained solicitors share help and guidance on the topic of gifting a family home and the legal repurcussions of doing so: 

Contents Summary

  1. Introduction
  2. For and Against Outright Gifts of the Family Home 
  3. Reasons for Caution About Making Outright Gifts of the Family Home 
  4. Other Issues When Considering Gifting 
  5. Transferring the Family Home into a 'Flexible Life Interets Trust': A Family Trust
  6. Standard Guidance on the Cost of Long Term Care More...
With effect from 15th February 2015 EU Regulations on Consumer Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) allow consumers who bought our services online to submit their complaint via an online complaint portal.

We are required under the regulations to provide our clients the following information:-
  1. Link to the ODR platform - please follow the following link for further information (
  2. Our contact email address in case of a complaint under the ODR regulation – Andrea Coombes