Our Medical Negligence Services
Medical Negligence Compensation Claim Solicitors
Each and every year, millions of individuals in the UK will receive medical care, and thanks to the high standard of treatment provided by healthcare professionals, the instances of medical negligence are low. However, in some cases, mistakes can occur. If you or a member of your family is subjected to some form of medical negligence, then compensation is rightfully deserved.
- We’ll assign one legal expert to handle your entire claim from start to finish
- In appropriate cases, we operate on a “No Win No Fee” basis
- Howells offer an industry-leading service with that all-important personal touch
- Call 02920 40 40 20 to speak to our legal team
- Our office hours are 8.30am to 5pm every weekday. If you need to contact us outside of these hours, please text or telephone 07425 620 587 and leave a message – we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- We have the ability to arrange interim payments (in appropriate cases where liability is admitted) for rehabilitation, adapting your home, loss of earnings and rather than rely on the NHS we can make interim payments for private surgery. Please contact us for more information.
What is Medical Negligence?Medical negligence occurs when a healthcare professional has provided care which was below the standard you were reasonably entitled to expect, resulting in physical injury, mental illness or undue distress.
The healthcare professionals that can be subject to a medical negligence claim include;
- Privately funded health practitioners
The Medical Negligence Claim Procedure1) Due to our ‘no win no fee’ policy, you will have nothing to lose by giving us a call.
2) We will assess your case and advise whether the claim is likely to be successful.
3) Our personal injury specialists will communicate closely with you through the entirety of your case.
4) To strengthen your case we will communicate with our clients and relevant parties to ensure there is enough supporting evidence for your claim.
5) Our dedicated solicitors will not just fight to get you the maximum amount of compensation but they will keep your best interest at heart.
Amongst your compensation amount you may also be eligible to claim for the follow;
- Additional medical treatment.
- Costs of your care that may have incurred.
- Potential loss of earnings
- Finance needed for adapting your home
Compensation ExplainedThe Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) have recently published this brochure to explain the rules surrounding compensation claims.
Phone: 02920 40 40 20 Email: email@example.comView our latest Personal injury News >
If you need to make an urgent enquiry outside of office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm) please leave a voicemail or text on 07425620587, and we will contact you to discuss your claim as soon as possible.
Send us an enquiry - we will get back to you quickly Enquire Now