Our Medical Negligence Services
Medical Negligence Compensation Claim Solicitors
Each and every year, millions of individuals in the UK will receive medical care, and thanks to the high standard of treatment provided by healthcare professionals, the instances of medical negligence are low. However, in some cases, mistakes can occur. If you or a member of your family is subjected to some form of medical negligence, then compensation is rightfully deserved.
- We’ll assign one legal expert to handle your entire claim from start to finish
- In appropriate cases, we operate on a “No Win No Fee” basis
- Howells offer an industry-leading service with that all-important personal touch
- Call 02920 40 40 20 to speak to our legal team
- Our office hours are 8.30am to 5pm every weekday. If you need to contact us outside of these hours, please text or telephone 07425 620 587 and leave a message – we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- We have the ability to arrange interim payments (in appropriate cases where liability is admitted) for rehabilitation, adapting your home, loss of earnings and rather than rely on the NHS we can make interim payments for private surgery. Please contact us for more information.
What is Medical Negligence?Medical negligence occurs when a healthcare professional has provided care which was below the standard you were reasonably entitled to expect, resulting in physical injury, mental illness or undue distress.
The healthcare professionals that can be subject to a medical negligence claim include;
- Privately funded health practitioners
The Medical Negligence Claim Procedure1) Due to our ‘no win no fee’ policy, you will have nothing to lose by giving us a call.
2) We will assess your case and advise whether the claim is likely to be successful.
3) Our personal injury specialists will communicate closely with you through the entirety of your case.
4) To strengthen your case we will communicate with our clients and relevant parties to ensure there is enough supporting evidence for your claim.
5) Our dedicated solicitors will not just fight to get you the maximum amount of compensation but they will keep your best interest at heart.
Amongst your compensation amount you may also be eligible to claim for the follow;
- Additional medical treatment.
- Costs of your care that may have incurred.
- Potential loss of earnings
- Finance needed for adapting your home
Compensation ExplainedThe Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) have recently published this brochure to explain the rules surrounding compensation claims.
Following negations with the defendant, Mr X was offered £250,000 gross of the interim payments of £52,009 to settle the claim. Mr X accepted this offer and was very thankful for our assistance with his claim.
Absolutely amazing service, I had an accident back in 2016 and they fought tooth and nail to get me the treatment and pay out that I deserved, my case handler Amy kept me informed throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend Howells to anyone.
From start to finish my daughter’s medical negligence claim was handled brilliantly. Communication was excellent and her case was handled sensitively and professionally, with a successful outcome at the end.
Excellent service as always, Highly recommended wouldn't use anybody else , always on hand to help and advice . Thank you!!!!!
Sue dealt with my personal injury claim with professionalism at all times. She kept both myself and my son fully informed throughout the process and always responded to queries quickly and efficiently. I would have no hesitation in using this firm again.
I recently used Howells' for a claim. After an initial telephone conversation, Amy (our assigned representative) went through the process of our potential claim. She outlined time frames and the strength of our case. We ended up receiving compensation above our expectations. I was thoroughly impressed the team from Howells and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others. They handled the whole process in a manner which inspired confidence, knowing that we were in good hands.
Howells have been fantastic when dealing with my claim and i would recommend them to anyone. I would like to thank Sue for her outstanding service and patience throughout my case. You were great and I cannot thank you enough for the end result. Also thank you to Glendora and Amy for all your help. 5* service all round
Life changing issues affected our daughter due to a misdiagnosis and then catalogue of errors. We are so grateful to Sue and the team and the lovely Glendora! Thank you so much for all your hard work, perseverance and pure doggedness. Hopefully this has saved another family from having to go through this! Amazing service from such nice people! Enjoy the hamper!
Phone: 02920 40 40 20 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgView our latest Personal injury News >
If you need to make an urgent enquiry outside of office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm) please leave a voicemail or text on 07425620587, and we will contact you to discuss your claim as soon as possible.
Send us an enquiry - we will get back to you quickly