Send us an enquiry - we will get back to you quickly
Our Employee Law Services
What Are My Rights?
Sometimes, you just want to know whether you have the legal right to something or not. Employees normally have a written contract of employment which sets out details of their rights and obligations. In addition to this, they may have some statutory protection and minimum entitlements.
Some employees are put off from approaching their employer to discuss issues relating to their employment for fear of reprisal or inflaming a situation.
Typical queries we are often asked by clients include:
- Am I eligible to claim unfair dismissal?
- Have I been paid correctly?
- What is the correct holiday pay rate for me?
- I am facing a disciplinary, what should I expect from the process?
- I would like to a raise a grievance, how should I do it?
- I am expecting a new child, what are my employment rights?
- Can I request to work flexibly even if I’m not a parent?
- What is my statutory notice period?
- I am facing redundancy, what are my entitlements?
- What does my contract of employment say?
- I have a settlement agreement and need a solicitor to sign it off for me
- I think I am being treated unfairly by my manager, but I don’t know what to do?
- I’ve been told my working hours are being increased but I didn’t agree to this!
We offer advisory services to cater for all queries however big or small.
Our friendly team of employment law experts will be happy to get in touch to discuss your specific circumstances with you and then provide their advice as to what you can do to resolve this.
Not sure whether to contact us? Free, “do I need a solicitor?” call up to 10 minutes
Send us an enquiry - we will get back to you quickly Enquire Now