Expert Personal Injury Solicitors
Here at Howells we are an approachable firm and are dedicated to listening to every individual case. Have you suffered a personal injury or accident in the last three years that was not your fault? If the answer is yes then we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
- You’ll be assigned one Expert Solicitor for the entirety of your case
- We offer the Personal Service of a small firm and have the Expertise of a large firm
- In appropriate cases, we operate on a “No Win No Fee” basis
- We offer Home and Hospital Visits
- Call ‘02920 40 40 20’ to speak with an Experienced Solicitor
- If you need to make an urgent enquiry outside of office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm) please leave a voicemail or text on 07425620587, and we will contact you to discuss your claim as soon as possible.
Specialist Personal Injury Advice without the RiskEvery year in the UK over 3 million people suffer personal injuries from accidents whilst at home, at work, or in their car. Often these accidents are someone else’s fault and if you are the victim then you may have the right to claim compensation. The Howells personal injury solicitors can advise you on this area of law and help you receive financial compensation for the pain and loss suffered.
We can help you claim for a wide range of accidents, our experienced and specialist personal injury solicitors are experts in;
Phone: 02920 40 40 20 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you need to make an urgent enquiry outside of office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm) please leave a voicemail or text on 07425620587, and we will contact you to discuss your claim as soon as possible.
Send us an enquiry - we will get back to you quickly Enquire Now
Listed above are the major types of personal injury cases, if you have suffered an accident and you believe you may have a claim, contact us today and we will assess your claim on a ‘no win no fee’ basis.
Compensation ExplainedThe Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) have recently published this brochure to explain the rules surrounding compensation claims.
Don't get mugged by an insurer. Use a solicitorAccident victims who turn down an insurer’s initial offer and take legal advice get on average 2-3 times more compensation. Please see The Law Society’s Personal Injury Campaign 2013. This campaign focuses on promoting the value and benefits of using a local solicitor to deal with your personal injury matter, as opposed to proceeding with the first representative who contacts you following an accident, notably an’ insurer’.
- By choosing a local solicitor, you can be safe in the knowledge that you can always pop into the office to speak to your solicitor as opposed to solely dealing over the telephone and email, which would more than likely be the case should you choose to proceed through a claims management company or representative suggested by your insurer.
- Solicitors are experts in the law surrounding personal injury, whereas by using an insurer suggested company, you run the risk of not getting the quality, experienced advice you can guarantee by instructing a solicitor to deal with your case.
- By proceeding through an insurer or claims management company, your case would more than likely be assigned to a case handler who may not be legally trained or qualified. These claims handlers also run 100s of files on their own and so cannot always provide the client care you deserve.
- A personal Injury solicitor will always act impartially, with the client’s best interest at heart throughout the whole claim process.
Meet the Key Individuals
Sue Heads up our Medical Negligence and Personal Injury Departments and is exceptional Solicitor with a wealth of experience.
Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500, 2017 – “Susan has particular experience with cases of employers liability and road traffic accidents involving serious injuries such as brain injuries and spinal injuries. She also has expertise in both industrial disease cases and cases of clinical negligence which involve serious injuries.”
- Personal Injury
- Head Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Employers Liability
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Clinical Negligence
Sue is also a “Recommended Lawyer in the Headway Directory (Headway Directory - the brain injury association is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales and only recommends experienced Serious Injury Personal Injury Specialists in their Directory)”
Thomas is an Associate in our Personal Injury and Medical Negligence Department with more than 10 years’ experience dealing with all aspects of personal injury claims and litigation.
Thomas’s work encompasses the following:
- Personal Injury
- Employers liability claims
- Public liability claims
- Road traffic accidents
Glendora is an essential part of the team in organising the staff of the department, dealing with queries, ensuring that clients are taken care of and looked after.
She is also responsible for liaising with barristers, experts and other legal professionals and has excellent organisational skills and a friendly manner. Glendora has an excellent knowledge of each client in the department matter and is invaluable in holding the team together.