Employment and HR Retained Legal Services
We understand how important employees are to your organisation. That’s why we offer a full and wide range of services covering employment law and HR.
We’re also unique in the way we deliver our services. We can offer you either ad hoc advice or a monthly retained package, both on site or remotely - depending on your company’s needs. This flexibility is why so many of our clients have retained services with us, alongside our commitment to helping you find the best solution for your business.
Included in our retainer service is a HR audit, a handbook and reduced rates. Our services are always provided with a strong commitment from our team to your business. Our commercial focussed advice will always put your business needs first and we’re passionate about long-term relationships.
What Do Our Employment Law and HR Services Cover?Allowing your new company to hit the ground running and ensuring complete employment law compliance, our friendly and experienced solicitors can help with:
- Recruitment best practice and legal obligations
- The induction process
- Employment contracts
- HR audits
- Agency workers and zero-hour contracts
- Employment policies and procedures
- Employment handbooks
- Disciplinary and grievances
- Holiday pay and other pay related issues
- Managing short term and long term sickness
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Line management training
- Equality and discrimination
- Workplace reorganisations, outsourcing and TUPE
- Industrial relations
- Fair and unfair dismissal
- Settlement agreements and executive terminations
- Restrictive covenants
- Mediation and facilitation
- Employment tribunal representation
How Much Do Our Employment Law Retainers Cost?The cost of our monthly retainer packages depend on the number of staff employed and also the level support required.
We also provide an insurance package with competitive monthly premiums safeguarding from expensive legal fees and potential tribunal costs.
For more information or to ask about a FREE, no obligation consultation on any employment law compliance or HR related matter, please call 0808 178 2773 or email email@example.com.
Send us an enquiry - we will get back to you quickly Enquire Now