Audio Typist/Administration Assistant - Swansea
As one of Wales’ fastest growing modern law firms, Howells combines a fresh and forward-thinking approach with a client-focused, local feel to deliver a range of award-winning, quality services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged Audio Typist/Administration Assistant to support a Partner on a busy Conveyancing team in our vibrant Swansea office.
Ideally, you will have 1-2 years or more experience of Audio Typing and Office Administration duties.
We look for candidates who embody our values of honesty and openness, as well as candidates who always strive for excellence and the highest quality of work.
Job title: Audio Typist/Administration Assistant
Department: Residential Conveyancing
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
You should apply if:
- You have demonstrable Audio Typing & Office Administration experience (2+ years)
- You’ve worked in a busy Conveyancing team for at least 1 year but not essential
- You’re interested in learning from experienced solicitors
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team
- You’re super organised and able to think laterally
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re tenacious and willing to learn
- Audio Typing
- Providing Administrative support to the fee earners in the department
- Assisting with volume conveyancing
- Post Completion work including Land Tax Applications