Post Completion Assistant - Cardiff
As one of Wales’ fastest growing modern law firms, Howell’s combines a fresh and forward-thinking approach with a client-focused, local feel to deliver a range of award-winning, quality services.
We are now looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our firm as Post Completion Assistant.
The team plays a vital role in the smooth running of our award-winning Conveyancing practice, providing a comprehensive and quality service following the legal completion of conveyancing matters.
You will be required to register changes of ownership as soon as possible and within the Land Registry priority period as well as to ensure compliance with the requirements of mortgage lenders.
This is a fast paced environment where your attention to detail is critical as is your ability to manage a busy and workload. You will receive on the job training and support.
This is a great role for someone looking for a new and exciting role. Previous post completion experience would be advantageous.
Job title: Post Completions Assistant
Location: Central Cardiff
You should apply if:
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team
- You’re organised and able to think laterally
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re tenacious and willing to learn
- You’re able to be adaptable and detail orientated
- Submitting applications to the Land Registry
- Dealing with any requisitions
- Reviewing ledgers and closing files
- Liaising with conveyancing teams internally