Expert Personal Injury Solicitors in Cardiff, Newport & Swansea
Here at Howells we are an approachable firm and are dedicated to listening to every individual case. Have you suffered a personal injury or accident in the last three years that was not your fault? If the answer is yes then we can help you claim the compensation you deserve with no risk due to our “no win no fee” policy.
- You’ll be assigned one Expert Solicitor for the entirety of your case
- We offer the Personal Service of a small firm and have the Expertise of a large firm
- We operate on a “No Win No Fee” basis
- We offer Home and Hospital Visits
- Call ‘02920 40 40 20’ to speak with an Experienced Solicitor
- If you need to make an urgent enquiry outside of office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm) please leave a voicemail or text on 07425620587 for Rosalind Davies – Head of Department, and we will contact you to discuss your claim as soon as possible.
Specialist Personal Injury Advice without the RiskEvery year in the UK over 3 million people suffer personal injuries from accidents whilst at home, at work, or in their car. Often these accidents are someone else’s fault and if you are the victim then you may have the right to claim compensation. The Howells personal injury solicitors can advise you on this area of law and help you receive financial compensation for the pain and loss suffered.
We can help you claim for a wide range of accidents, our experienced and specialist personal injury solicitors are experts in; Listed above are the major types of personal injury cases, if you have suffered an accident and you believe you may have a claim, contact us today and we will assess your claim on a ‘no win no fee’ basis.
Don't get mugged by an insurer. Use a solicitorAccident victims who turn down an insurer’s initial offer and take legal advice get on average 2-3 times more compensation. Please see The Law Society’s Personal Injury Campaign 2013. This campaign focuses on promoting the value and benefits of using a local solicitor to deal with your personal injury matter, as opposed to proceeding with the first representative who contacts you following an accident, notably an’ insurer’.
- By choosing a local solicitor, you can be safe in the knowledge that you can always pop into the office to speak to your solicitor as opposed to solely dealing over the telephone and email, which would more than likely be the case should you choose to proceed through a claims management company or representative suggested by your insurer.
- Solicitors are experts in the law surrounding personal injury, whereas by using an insurer suggested company, you run the risk of not getting the quality, experienced advice you can guarantee by instructing a solicitor to deal with your case.
- By proceeding through an insurer or claims management company, your case would more than likely be assigned to a case handler who may not be legally trained or qualified. These claims handlers also run 100s of files on their own and so cannot always provide the client care you deserve.
- A personal Injury solicitor will always act impartially, with the client’s best interest at heart throughout the whole claim process.
Meet the Key Individuals
Head of Personal Injury
Head of Personal Injury
Rosalind is an asset to Howells, with over 15 years’ experience in personal injury claim law alone. Rosalind has a strong work ethic and a hands-on approach to every case; this has made Rosalind a valued solicitor amongst colleagues and clients alike, reinforced by the fact that she receives regular gifts from clients. We aim to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients and attain the highest amount of compensation. A combination of Rosalind’s experience, work ethic, expertise and knowledge makes her an excellent choice for your personal injury case.
View news stories by this author >
Phone: 02920 40 40 20 Email: email@example.comIf you need to make an urgent enquiry outside of office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm) please leave a voicemail or text on 07425620587 for Rosalind Davies – Head of Department, and we will contact you to discuss your claim as soon as possible.
Send us an enquiry - we will get back to you quickly Enquire Now