We are delighted to announce the creation of a minimum of 10 new jobs across our six South Wales offices and are keen to encourage individuals with appropriate qualifications and experience to apply to join our growing multi-award winning teams.
What Legal Job Positions Are Available?
The roles available are varied and will provide opportunities for legal professionals of all levels of experience with new, exciting challenges to join our company as we continue to expand and establish ourselves as one of the leading multi-practice law firms in Wales.
The roles we are currently advertising include the following positions:
• Agent Cashier/Receptionist, Caerphilly
• Commercial Property Solicitor, Cardiff
• Company Commercial Solicitor, Cardiff
• Conveyancing Assistants in Cardiff and Swansea
• Legal Assistant, Employment Department, Cardiff
• Legal Executive, Family Department, Cardiff
• Marketing Assistant, Telesales team, Cardiff
• Paralegal, Personal Injury, Cardiff
• Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer, Cardiff
• Solicitor, Family Department, Cardiff
All the positions will include comprehensive training and an extremely competitive salary with additional benefits commensurate to your level.
Further details for each of the roles can be viewed on our recruitment page.
We also anticipate creating more roles in the coming months and advise interested parties to get in touch to register their interest in joining our team.
Employment Law Specialist Joins Our Growing Department
Howells Solicitors Has Achieved Cyber Essential Accreditation
We’ve Helped a Local Author Donate 240 Books to a Primary School